OAK Long Bar + Kitchen will be hosting a Pink Boots Society Boston Chapter tap takeover on Wednesday, April 25, starting at 6 p.m.
These beers were created to support the Pink Boots Society, an organization that assists, inspires and encourages women beer industry professionals to advance their careers through education. Come hang out to support this important initiative, taste the different varieties, and meet some of the Massachusetts women responsible for making these amazing beers!
- Notch Brewing: “Punk Prayer” – Dry-Hopped Pilsner with 100% Valley Malt
- Night Shift Brewing: “St Hildegard” – Dry-Hopped Mixed Fermentation Sour Ale
- Lamplighter Brewing Co.: “Dr. J” – Farmhouse fermented with a wild yeast collected from grape vines in Cambridge
- Big Elm Brewing: “Pink Boots Brew” – Hoppy Amber Ale
- Bone Up Brewing Company: “Big Boots ‘18” – Dark Saison
- River Styx Brewing: “Athena” – New England IPA
- CraftRoots Brewing: “Hadu” – Dry-Hopped Belgian Witbier
- Aeronaut Brewing Company: “Pink Boots Brew” – Double IPA